Running a prepress workshop named Negar in Tabriz in 1992, was the beginning of a path which led it to the company (Negar Hak), that we have today. With the treasure of love and hope to a brighter future, this small workshop started to expand rapidly, and by being equipped with the advanced facilities (Image Setter), in 1998, became the most equipped lithography center in the north-west of Iran. Attending at the international affairs and getting familiar with the world’s most advanced technologies in the prepress industry was a new opportunity to make new decisions to establish the first platemaking center in the country, and in the following, install and running the first “offsetplate setter” and the first “flexographyplate setter” in Iran in 2004. Receiving the country’s best lithograph award and receiving the international quality management certificate, are other achievements occurred in 2007.
The next big step was establishing the “Negar Hak” company and operating “rotogravure printing” unit in 6000m2 with the most sophisticated facilities. This was a turning point took place in 2006 and now it has been almost 10 years since this company is on the process of completion and development.
In 2019, and in the means of renovation and development of the company, two “image setter” machines were installed and operated. Along with this, a new plate making line joined to the plate making process as well. This big step was a new chapter in the life of the company, and the reason to still shine and be the best and number one prepress company in the country.
Managing director’s prologue
Building a better and brighter future demands hard work and change. An aimed and targeted change. For such features, we must rely on science and knowledge. To lead the Negar Hak company, 2 important factors have always been paid attention the most:
In order to be globalized, following the path of new technologies, obtaining new knowledge, associating with world class companies, attending at international affairs, contacting with science and research centers in the world, and taking advantage of their experiences are highly important and essential.
Customers’ demands and orders are the most important and priority in our job. Therefore, making the closest connection with the customers and keeping the them satisfied are highly important to us.
Five-year strategy and mission of the Negar Hak company has been written according to the perspective document of Islamic Republic of Iran in 2024.
achieving the first place of cylinder and plate making in Iran.
Achieving and acceptable place of cylinder and plate making in the world until 2024.
By the help of God, and relying on our efficient, expert and responsible staff, we consider it as our duty to get our customer’s satisfaction and attention, and by observing ethic fundamentals and spiritual values, help our country to produce internal productions, and by promoting and coordinating the company’s all activities, seek to expand internal market and get a portion of international markets.
Negar Hak, as one of the activist of the country in field of cylinder making and photopolymer plate making, and with the strategyof relying on its staff capability, considers to peruse the following goals:
- Managing concept (make,promote, and expand)
- Promoting the technical knowledge and capabilities of its working manpower
- Emphasizing on processes and improving them constantly. Prioritizing risk management in order to increase the efficiency of the machines.
- Implementing concept (make, promote, and expand)
- Focusing on innovation and knowledge, promoting technical knowledge and technology, and getting advantage of new technologies.
- Increasing motivation among staff and providing a team working and responsible base.
- Try to localize technology in the means of autarky in production in the country.
- Expanding new markets and exporting manufactured products.
- A stable control on quality and constant improvement in products in order to meet customers’ needs.
- Try to identify new technologies in order to decrease the environmental effects of the company’s activities.
- Expansion in technical and commercial communicating with suppliers, employers, and other beneficiaries of the company.
- Make and expanding the organization’s knowledge.
I, with complete belief and strong determination, present my obligation to implement the quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015 standard, and expect my colleagues to help, and by their help try to achievethe mentioned goals above, and improve the system. This policy is a framework to determine and review the goals annually in order to be improved and implemented constantly.